WMU Heck-Jones Offering
Named after two past, beloved leaders of the Women's Missionary Union (WMU) of NC, Miss. Fannie E. S. Heck and Mrs. W. N. Jones (Sallie Bailey), this offering supports many missionary programs and is their primary support for funding. Each year, our church provides an offering out of our normal operating budget to help support their on-going mission.
From their website:
"Woman’s Missionary Union of North Carolina is a missions organization whose purpose is to challenge, prepare and equip Christian believers to be radically involved in the fulfillment of the Great Commission."
Quotes from Miss Heck
- See to it only that you listen to His voice and follow only where Christ leads.
- Be gentle in your personal lives, faithful and shining.
- Be joyful knowing His purposes are good, not evil, to His children.
- Be prayerful in your planning.
- Be patient and persistent in your fulfillment.
Falls Baptist Church
9700 Fonville Road
Wake Forest, North Carolina 27587
9:30 am - Prayer Ministry
10:00 am - Sunday School
11:00 am - Morning Worship
2:30 pm - Choir Rehearsal
6:00 pm - Fellowship Dinner
6:45 pm Children's Mission Studies
7:00 pm - Prayer Time/Bible Study